Hello hello! Here is my breakfast from this morning.
If I have any vegans reading this, please let me know. Do you have any tips? am I doing anything wrong? Just let me know in a comment!
Here is what I had for breakfast:
- Soya yoghurt
- mixed seeds
- Green tea & horsetail with a spoon of coconut oil (Coconut oil in your tea is really good for your (thyroid gland)
- warm lemon water (Helps Digestion)
- 2 dried apricots (contains copper that absorbs iron)
- 5 pistachio nuts (high copper content, a good source of dietary fibre, saturated fat)
- 2 walnuts (Helps to: Boost Bone Health, Improve Metabolism, Control Diabetes, Prevent Cancer, Reduce Inflammation, Regulate Sleep.)